Do you want to work with us?
If you are passionate about excellent customer service and providing only the highest quality service to our client families, please send a CV to Asha via email@example.com and we can discuss a possible position.
Casual Funeral Directors Assistants
Grace Funerals & Blue Mountains Funerals focus on providing the highest quality of service to our client families, whilst remaining at the forefront of innovation in the funeral industry and ensuring that we do all of this at a reasonable cost for our client families. We value team members that have innovative ideas, the highest levels of service and embrace technology.
We are a small family business and each of our team members are an extension of this.
Based out of our main office in Emu Plains the ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience gained in quality firms in the following area:
- Customer Service
- Organisational skills gained in a logistical environment
- Advanced level use of a range of technology and multi media
The main role will include:
- Assisting on funerals, including preparing vehicles
- Handing out orders of service and ensuring that the memorial book is signed
- Playing the Audio Visual components during a service
- Packing down and cleaning up at the end of a service
Please forward a covering letter and resume to Asha at firstname.lastname@example.org.